To make a beaded orchid we need:
- size 11 seed beads of white, lilac, orange and green colors,
- 10 mm round beads of golden color,
- wire 0.2 mm thick for flowers and 0.3 mm thick for leaves,
- aluminum or copper wire 1 mm thick for the base of the stem,
- a paper napkin (it is used as a filler to a flower's bud),
- green thread for stem winding.
A full tutorial is available only in Russian at the moment. You can find it via this link and read using the automatic translation widget in the right sidebar.